Re: 2400 Baud

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: 2400 Baud
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 11:06:29 +0200

2009/10/7 Michael Hutchinson:

> Hrmm. Sounds like a Gnokii issue if 2400 baud is refusing to work.

I'd call it a feature ;-) gnokii is refusing to set a speed that is
not one of 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, probably to catch
mistyped values and assuming that a modern serial device would support
at least 9600 baud (this needs to be documented)

> However, if I were you, I would try higher values and see if they work.

yeah, that's what I was about to suggest
if it doesn't work, the OP could modify serial_changespeed() in
common/devices/unixserial.c to add a case similar to the others but
with 2400, much easier than writing your own program, get the get
sources from git, see http://www.gnokii.org/git.shtml for instructions

--
Daniele Forsi