Re: *** glibc detected *** smsd: free(): invalid pointer: 0x080f1388 ***

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: *** glibc detected *** smsd: free(): invalid pointer: 0x080f1388 ***
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 19:43:53 +0200

Thank you to both,
it's getting more confusing now, we probably need to see other recent phones

we have 4 options to get the name:
* from AT driver, but it's not the preferred driver (Nokia 5310
XpressMusic | Nokia 5300)
* from the website, but we can't scrape it (Nokia 5310 XpressMusic | Nokia 5300)
* from the box/marketing material (Nokia 5310 XpressMusic | Nokia 5300
XpressMusic)
* from the label under the battery, so you don't need a working phone
(due to space constraints probably 5310 | 5300)

could you look at what is written on the label in battery compartment
to get that last bit?

getting the name from AT would be more programmer friendly (a program
run by the user could give the chance to submit a bug report with
unknown identification strings) but probably for the user it would be
better to look at the box or under the battery when asked
--
Daniele Forsi