Re: SMS error

From: monet nisperos
Subject: Re: SMS error
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 23:54:53 +0900

Dear Mr. Forsi,

>> > I am using Sony Ericsson W760 and Gnokii 0.28 version running under
>> > Fedora

0.6.28 is unsupported, but it seems you have a problem with your
operator, not with gnokii

>> read :
>> address@hidden<cr><lf>+CMS
>> ERROR: 50<cr><lf>]

+CMS ERROR: 50 means that you requested a service that you didn't subscribe
Are you able to send an SMS with the same SIM and a phone?

Yes, I was able to send text message using Gnokii --sendsms using the same SIM and Phone.  I am using a roaming SIM and a 3G phone which can receive messages from other countries like mine.  Since i was able to send at least one message, i thought that 0.68 version supports Sony Ericsson.  Can you please suggest what should i do about this problem?

> Thank you for bearing with me.

thank you for bearing with us and note that HTML email is bad too
because it sends your email twice wasting space

Sorry for emailing twice as some member told me not to send attachment.  Sorry for that...
--
Daniele Forsi