Re: gnokii 0.6.30

From: Noel Butler
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.30
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 12:30:34 +1000

On Fri, 2011-01-28 at 10:52 +0100, Pawel Kot wrote:

reports. Is this redirection to stderr anyhow harmful?

If people use scripts that expect a certain return it might.

If it is not easy to give it a config option, perhaps make the warnings silent unless in debug mode? and whilst we are on that, maybe the same for the  search paths for gnokiirc which IIRC also prints out stuff, we had to make symlinks to shut it up so our script would work happily :)  but this is not optimum to keep making symlinks or directories when it's apparently not crucial to its operation?

Cheers