Re: Nokia Premicell

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Nokia Premicell
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 11:44:51 +0100

2011/12/5 Tristan Drinkwater:

> Morning Pawel
>
> I've done as suggested and replaced the entire function at the bottom of
> atnok.c with the code you supplied. Sadly, I still can't get it to work.

I don't understand what you are referring to, so let's start again,
first let's fix --getsms only.
Save the file in the top dir of your gnokii sources and run:
patch -p1 <no_smsc.patch
compile again and make sure you're running the gnokii you just compiled.
Your changes to atnok.c shouldn't affect this patch but you may want
to revert them to be sure.
--
Daniele Forsi