gnokii build problems on OS X ??

From: A Gough
Subject: gnokii build problems on OS X ??
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 12:06:22 +1100

Hello gnokii-users.

I have built gnokii from the git repository with the following reported configuration :

  G N O K I I

  A toolset and driver for the mobile phones.

  Copyright (C) 1999-2011  The Gnokii Development Team.

  (at your option) any later version.

  See file COPYING for more details.

    Host system:        darwin10.8.0
    Gnokii version:     0.6.31git
    Xgnokii version:    1.0
    SMSD version:       1.5.1
    X (GTK+) support:   yes
    smsd support:       yes
    Postgres support:   no
    SQLite support:     yes
    MySQL support:      no
    Debug:              yes
    XDebug:             yes
    RLPDebug:           yes
    NLS:                yes
    IrDA:               no
    ical read support:  no
    Bluetooth:          yes
    libusb support:     no
    phonet support:     no
    libpcsclite support:no
    readline support:   yes
    Security:           no
    Build Shared Lib:   yes
    Build Static Lib:   yes
    Windows:            no
    Prefix:             /usr/local

  Type 'make' for compilation and then 'make install', to
  install gnokii.

When I run this build against a Nokia XpressMusic 5310 via Bluetooth I am able to get successful AT mode communication but not FBUS/OBEX based communication.
Please see the attached  gnokii3.1run.rtf file with logs of my attemps.

The Bluetooth port  configurations for the 2 types of runs are shown in the dialogue box below:

Have I missed a configuration setting in the build or mis-configured the system in some other way?
Any advice gratefully accepted.

Regards Alan
Hobart
Tasmania