2 Sims and sims-folderstatus

From: shirish शिरीष
Subject: 2 Sims and sims-folderstatus
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 01:35:56 +0530

Hi all,
 I got the new shiny 0.6.31 thanx to Debian maintainers.
http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gnokii.html (as one can see its in
experimental but that hasn't stopped me before :P)

I did all but it doesn't get things right and I think its because the
model I have has two sims and not one and each sim is configured to
put messages to put messages in the sim itself for sim portability.

Possible ?

Pawel, if you want I can send you manually things as gnokii
--showsmsfolderstatus > showsmsfolderstatus.txt
 does not give me anything useful and I hate to compile gnokii with
debugging symbols. I might be ask the maintainer to make a -dbg (debug
build) once its in Debian unstable but nothing before that.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल