Re: Gnokii-smsd stops working

From: Arminas Keraitis
Subject: Re: Gnokii-smsd stops working
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 10:50:05 +0200

When I execute gnokii --identify

I get this:

GNOKII Version 0.6.30
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
LOG: xdebug mask is 0x1
Config read from file /home/arminas/.config/gnokii/config.
phone instance config:
model = AT
port = /dev/ttyACM0
connection = serial
initlength = default
serial_baudrate = 115200
serial_write_usleep = -1
handshake = software
require_dcd = 0
smsc_timeout = 10
rfcomm_channel = 0
sm_retry = 1
Initializing AT capable mobile phone ...
Serial device: opening device /dev/ttyACM0
Gnokii serial_open: open: Permission denied
Couldn't open ATBUS device: Permission denied
AT bus initialization failed (1)
Initialization failed (1)
Serial device: closing device
Telephone interface init failed: Command failed.
Quitting.
Command failed.