RE: Issue with gnokii-SMSD

From: galletita
Subject: RE: Issue with gnokii-SMSD
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 16:55:33 -0300

Hi Daniele,

> The folder with I have issues is "Plantillas". Check the log at the end of
> this email.
>> so don't use it, I told you to try and create an user folder (the first one
>> is seen by gnokii as memory type F1)

I'm not using it. Everytime I tried to start smsd I got problems with
"Plantillas" folder. Did you see the log I sent in my previous email?

> I don't know how to "pass an empty folder to the --inbox argument of smsd"
>> first get the list of memory names (either disable the debug output or
>> redirect it to /dev/null)

I also sent you the output in the previous email.

gnokii --showsmsfolderstatus

Message: SMS Folder status received
Message: Number of Entries: 20
Message: IDs of Entries : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15,
16, 17, 18, 19, 20,
  3 Plantillas                                   TE   20

Thanks,

Marina

Scanned by the Netbox from Netbox Blue
(http://netboxblue.com/)