0.6.32 release?

From: Ladislav Michl
Subject: 0.6.32 release?
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 10:57:52 +0100

Hi,

its been a while since last release and there is no git activity either.
What about just releasing 0.6.32 to indicate both, code is rock solid
and noone feels need to work on it anymore?

(tried to use Android phones for a couple of weeks, but I'm not in the
mood suffering from all these glitches there, I just want to make calls.
Therefore having release I could build gnome phone manager against would
be nice - then I could sync my new/old nokia again flawlessly ;-))

Best regards,
        ladis