Re: devices: pass gn_config to open and following devices: *: use instan

From: Ladislav Michl
Subject: Re: devices: pass gn_config to open and following devices: *: use instance data commits
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2022 21:47:03 +0100

Hi Pawel!

(and welcome back :-))
I just pushed my last changes here:
https://github.com/3x380V/gnokii/commits/preview5
Sorry for not doing that earlier...

As for changes you are asking about:
- gn_statemachine was removed as parameter of device drivers as it was
pulling pretty high level stuff into low level. Driver is just a simple
driver, it does not need to be aware at all about gnokii itself.

- as for usbfbus_find_interfaces I believe you misread patch. Logic is
the same, I just modified interface to be the same for all drivers, so
I could use plugin architecture.

        ladis