gnoppix-www

Re: [Gnoppix-www] webmaster todos

From: Markus Maiwald
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-www] webmaster todos
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 20:08:14 +0100

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:17:11 +0100, Jean-Baptiste Quenot <address@hidden> wrote:

* Andreas Mueller:

screenshots: remove old screenshots from 0.5.4-2 and replace them with
the others. Btw. the screenshots are in German not english.

nice ones ;-)

I requested  also a  contact form,  if somebody want  to send  a short
message, a remasterjob, whatever. credativ deliver modified, isos.
About the  webform, is it  possible to enable  CGI on the  website?  The
destination address  IMHO should  be the gnoppix-user  and we  shall let
anyone post to that list.

ahh.. Andreas wants to have a Webform to contact credativ directly,
as respect that they let us work on gnoppix with their ressources for free ;-)

But anyway, Jean, I think thats a great idea!
Would you like to create a Webform so the users can post without subscription!?

A new  menu item  for Getting CDs  for now empty  page with  links for
onlineshops
Could you be a bit more specific about the CD sellers?

That is interesting to me too ..

Jean, nice work - thank you!

--
Regards,

|  ·''·. Markus Maiwald, eMail  maiwald AT gnoppix DOT org |
| ´ :' : Debian Gnoppix Developer   http://www.gnoppix.org |
| `, `·  Debian GNU/Linux User       http://www.debian.org |
|   '-   Registered Linux-User   #329668 / GnuPG #D42F7ECB |