gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] Re: your crrdit

From: Kasandra Lepore
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] Re: your crrdit
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 00:44:50 -0700

D e ea v r H s om u e O a wne s r,

Your c u re a di h t doesn't ma b tter to us!

If you O x WN f r o ea x l e h st g at s e and want
I g MM u EDIA n TE c w as q h to s v pen p d ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L u OW i ER your mon m thly p g ayme m nt f s
by a third or mo i re,
here are the d v ea b ls e we ha o ve T s OD o AY:

$ 49 k 0 , 0 x 00 a w s lo v w a k s 3 , 6 v 5 %
$ 37 c 0 , 0 m 00 a z s lo b w a g s 3 , 9 m 0 %
$ 49 c 0 , 0 t 00 a y s l n ow a g s 3 , 2 r 0 %
$ 25 v 0 , 00 u 0 a i s lo u w a k s 3 , 3 e 5 %
$ 20 s 0 , 00 m 0 a n s lo b w a u s 3 , 5 i 5 %

V u isi h t ou g r s l it o e

Kasandra Lepore , A d ppr l ov t al M m ana g ge v r

goblins were at council in their caves.
That will be the last we shall hear of Thorin Oakenshield, I fear,
said the king. He would have done better to have remained my guest. It
is an ill wind, all the same, he added, that blows no one any good.