gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] big shot

From: Madeleine Yoder
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] big shot
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:50:46 +0200

It comes with original ford stereo.
call for viewings ATTENTION! Starts first time every time used evey day.
Few minor scratches on exterior but runs perfectly.
Low insurance, cheap to run, ideal first car. Low insurance, cheap to run, ideal first car. Logic Pro at the ready, he also remixes tracks for the likes of Shakira, Harry Choo-Choo Romero, Roger Sanchez, and composes his own heart-pumping music.
History from then until last service done at Cheswick Honda.
Spares or a few little repairs. This car is very cheap on tax and insurance and good on petrol, so it would suit someone who have just passed their test.
For the age of the car its very good. Electric soft top roof.
I couldn't make the trip home, but there was no way I was going to.
I would spend most of the time I was there trying. Regularly serviced and maintained.
Logic Pro at the ready, he also remixes tracks for the likes of Shakira, Harry Choo-Choo Romero, Roger Sanchez, and composes his own heart-pumping music.
Regularly serviced and maintained. There are a few scratches on the bumper. Low insurance, cheap to run, ideal first car.
For the age of the car its very good.
the reason for sale is that i just cannot afford to put it through the mot again as i am on benefits. And now, he parties for a living, spinning pulsating house tracks in clubs around the world.
More pictures available on request, just mail me your email address. I would spend most of the time I was there trying.
It comes with original ford stereo.
Good Condition for year.
Regularly serviced and maintained. Good Condition for year. just look at pics and you can see what i mean by a tidy car. side skirts, just waiting for the arches. More pictures available on request, just mail me your email address.
History from then until last service done at Cheswick Honda. call for viewings ATTENTION! Logic Pro at the ready, he also remixes tracks for the likes of Shakira, Harry Choo-Choo Romero, Roger Sanchez, and composes his own heart-pumping music.
Viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged at most times.