Re: [Gnu-arch-users] interesting thing about GNU dot ORG Reply-To: mungi

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] interesting thing about GNU dot ORG Reply-To: munging
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 20:18:13 +0100

On 2003-08-24 05:03:49 +0100 Jonathan Walther <address@hidden> wrote:
And what did I find? It does NOT blow away peoples custom Reply-To:'s,
it just adds the lists address to the Reply-To.  This results in
replies going to both the list and the original poster, by default.

That depends on the version of Mailman used, I suspect. Arguments about modifying the "reply" command to do something unexpected still apply and it should still not be enabled.

I have now written some rfc2369 code for GNUMail, I'm happy to report. Please write some for mutt.