[Gnu-arch-users] Re: tagline robustness

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tagline robustness
Date: 26 Aug 2003 10:38:30 +0300

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:
> Is there any advantage of those over the existing proposed syntax:
>
>    /* arch-id: "foo" */
>    ;; arch-id: "foo"
>    # arch-id: "foo"

The existing proposed syntax with double quotes is OK, since it has
fixed delimiters around the tag (the only point I insisted on).
I am even starting now to see potential advantages of this syntax
for Emacs users.  Being written in a local variables list, arch id
could be set to buffer-local variable for its further use in Emacs:

;;; Local Variables:
;;; arch-id: "foo"
;;; End:

/*