[Gnu-arch-users] Re: ViewARCH-0.0.3

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: ViewARCH-0.0.3
Date: 04 Oct 2003 23:43:55 +0900

BTW, one small nitpick:  when you click the `text' (downloadable text)
button, it opens a new window, which I think it shouldn't do.

[ViewCVS also has this behavior, but I think that's a problem with
ViewCVS, not something to emulate -- opening a new window is almost
_always_ the wrong thing to do:  it's easy for users to open a link in a
new window if they want (common browsers have command to do it), but
it's usually very hard to _prevent_ it from happening, and this can be
quite annoying.]

-Miles
--
`...the Soviet Union was sliding in to an economic collapse so comprehensive
 that in the end its factories produced not goods but bads: finished products