Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Problem with webdav?

From: Gerhard Siegesmund
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Problem with webdav?
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 00:11:58 +0200

> > No, I am not using a proxy. And what is cadaver?
> a webdav interactive client that also uses libneon.

Just found cadaver on freshmeat. Compiled it and have the same problem.
Maybe the following, which I saw during configure might help:

checking for library containing socket... none needed
checking for library containing gethostbyname... none needed

I just did ./configure --prefix=/opt in the cadaver-directory.

If you want I can also post the whole configure-output.

--
cu
  --== Jerri ==--