[Gnu-arch-users] Pushing archive locations?

From: Clark McGrew
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Pushing archive locations?
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:37:27 -0400

I'm looking for a way to share a set of canonical archive registrations
among a large number of people.  Has anybody experimented with ways to
publish canonical lists of archive definitions?  Logically, this might
be a small script that has a bunch of

   tla register-archive -f address@hidden http::blah.blah

But the simplest idea seems to have pit falls.  A truly bogus method
might be to just copy the files in the .arch-params/=locations
directory, but that seems like a *really* bad idea.

Is there a tla command that copies a set of registered archives from one
account to another?  I haven't seen one.  It might look like:

   tla register-archive --copy-from address@hidden

Thanks,
Clark
--
Clark McGrew                    Univ. at Stony Brook, Physics and Astronomy
<address@hidden>        631-632-8299