[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Linus Torvalds <address@hidden> Re: log-buf-len dyn

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Linus Torvalds <address@hidden> Re: log-buf-len dynamic
Date: 09 Oct 2003 10:41:24 +0900

Robert Collins <address@hidden> writes:
> > Most obnoxious attribute the tla sources, BTW...
>
> Really? I never even noticed. (Mind you, I'm a compulsive full screen
> editor myself.)

Under X, I prefer to use the screen real-estate for two windows
side-by-side (which I find _far_ more useful use of the space than
reserving it for an occasional long source line).  When I'm using
something like emacs on a console-terminal, of course I don't have much
choice other than to use 80 columns...

-Miles
--
Come now, if we were really planning to harm you, would we be waiting here,
 beside the path, in the very darkest part of the forest?