Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: recent changes in address@hidden

From: Colin Walters
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: recent changes in address@hidden
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:37:52 -0400

On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 19:38, Miles Bader wrote:
> Colin are you going to submit savannah bugs for these changes?
> Otherwise it doesn't seem like they're going to be considered for
> merging...  I like 'em, so I'd like to see them merged.

I have done so now:

       patch-23
          [mkpatch] treat everything as source when there's no tree root

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5600&group_id=4899

        patch-24
          merge with lord

        patch-25
          add tests for limited commits

        patch-26
          remove redundant setup_with_somewhat_interesting_explicit_archives

All of the above fall under:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5865&group_id=4899

        patch-27
          implement --summary option for archive-mirror

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5866&group_id=4899

        patch-28
          rename what-changed => changes

        patch-29
          alias what-changed => changes

These both go under:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5867&group_id=4899

        patch-30
          + is a valid char in email addresses

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5869&group_id=4899

        patch-31
          [tests] test for nonexistence of ,,undo* more portably

        patch-32
          [tests] use test -e not test -f to test for dir existence

These both go under #5865, above.

        patch-33
          rename whats-missing => missing, add compat alias

This goes under #5867, above.

        patch-34
          merge with lord

        patch-35
          fix selected commits

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5862&group_id=4899

        patch-36
          [tests] fix syntax error in test-redo.sh

        patch-37
          [tests] address@hidden: small testsuite fix

And both of the above go under #5865.