[Gnu-arch-users] Announce: Vim arch repository.

From: David Brown
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Announce: Vim arch repository.
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:46:55 -0700

My Vim arch repository is now up to the current version.

address@hidden
  http://vim-arch.davidb.org/arch/vim-2003

There will be some cachedrevs once I figure out how to get them to
mirror.

The archive contains all of Bram's major releases and patchpoint
releases.  I did not put the earlier alpha and beta releases, although I
will probably include the pre-releases for newer versions.

This archive will probably run a little ahead of the CVS repository,
since I use arch to manage the CVS repository.

Dave Brown

address@hidden
  vim
    vim--bram