Re: [Gnu-arch-users] recent changes seem to break cscvs

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] recent changes seem to break cscvs
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 00:44:08 -0700

On Saturday, Oct 18, 2003, at 00:39 US/Pacific, Charles Duffy wrote:

What tagging method does this repository use?

The "undo" bit doesn't really seem relevant -- the *real* error is more
likely to be the thing causing the undo, and that looks like having
untagged files. Funny thing is that either explicit or tagline should
cause tags to be added appropriately, and names doesn't need them... so
I'm curious as to how they didn't get added in this case.

        This is all default stuff, so it's explicit.

It works on an older version of tla, so this is something that's changed recently.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>