Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Equivalent of "cvs export" and CSCVS

From: Jan Hudec
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Equivalent of "cvs export" and CSCVS
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:57:21 +0200

On Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 23:42:33 -0600, Roberto Mello wrote:
> How I get do the equivalent of a "cvs export" in arch? export grabs a copy
> of the repository suitable for release (i.e. without the control
> directories and files)

That's what inventories are for.
  tla inventory -s
will give you list of files you want (ie. list of revision-controled
files). Just feed the output to tar.

Note: You might want to generate some other files and put them to the
release (eg. the configure script), but you had to do that with cvs
export too.

                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec
<address@hidden>