[Gnu-arch-users] Re: The long time wiki breakage.

From: Samium Gromoff
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: The long time wiki breakage.
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:27:40 +0300

At Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:20:05 +0300,
Samium Gromoff wrote:

> At 30 Oct 2003 10:08:38 +0900,
> Miles Bader wrote:
> >
> > Samium Gromoff <address@hidden> writes:
> > > It looks like the wiki has been having the user registration process
> > > broken for an ultimately long amount of time.
> >
> > I've seen this mentioned before, and wondered what it meant -- if you
> > mean the wiki at www.gnuarch.org, I registered on it a short while ago
> > and had no problems (it took about 5 minutes).
>
> it`s rather weird then, but as seen on gnuarch.org:
>
>                                       TWiki Installation Error
>
> Template file oops.tmpl not found or template directory
> /web/apache/arch/templates not found.
>
> Check the $templateDir variable in TWiki.cfg.
>
> bash-2.05b$ date
> Thu Oct 30 09:17:15 MSK 2003
>
> and, yes, given that the last successful registrations dates to ~2x Oct 2003,
> i start thinking that my credentials are, ummm... different... :-)

Now on a second sight i realised that it tries to access
        http://gnuarch.org/bin/oops/Main/TWikiRegistration?template=oopsregwiki
And obviously the oops template doesn`t exist.

Which would mean that something went wrong, but i _did_ have specified all the
required fields, and i highly doubt my capability to enter the password in a
wrong way three times in a row.