[Gnu-arch-users] limited changesets?

From: Colin Walters
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] limited changesets?
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 12:46:11 -0500

Hi,

Back a few weeks on the list there was discussion about limited
changesets.  Has there been any progress on that front?  I'd
particularly like to be able to undo changesets but keep the patch logs.

If implementing it is proving to be complicated, perhaps in the short
term we could add a hack to apply-changeset.c which would just ignore
changes to files matching the regexp {arch}/[[:alpha:]]+, and have undo
--no-patch-log set that flag?