Re: [Gnu-arch-users] multi-committer functionality revisited

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] multi-committer functionality revisited
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:02:42 -0800

On Nov 17, 2003, at 13:36, Robert Anderson wrote:

So I'm looking for a solution.  In the "not acceptable" category
are additional "committer accounts" (you'll just have to accept
that this is not possible - I don't have root access and the
people who do would never create such an account).

Any other ideas?

I have all of my non-transient archives on a WebDAV server, which sidesteps the problem some.

        Otherwise, something like this?:

        alias tla /usr/local/bin/tla-with-umask

--
Dustin Sallings