Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: today's merges

From: Robert Collins
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: today's merges
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:13:39 +1100

On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 19:12, Pau Aliagas wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Nov 2003, Tom Lord wrote:
>
> > with, still to go (from Rob's integration branch):
>
> I miss this one in the list. Are you considering it?
>
> #5919 multi-path revision libraries and new hook "cached-revision"

From the BTS entry:

Ah, I can't usefully work on this until the hard link stuff is merged
in, as it's dependent on it - I don't have time to redo it separately. I
will review when the hardlink stuff is in. As far as doco goes, thats
low priority just now - if you have time to hack on anything, do up the
verification stuff for the hard link trees.
Mon 11/17/2003 at 05:24 robertc