Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: in-tree pristines fatally wounded (merge-fest e

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: in-tree pristines fatally wounded (merge-fest etc)
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 19:24:45 -0500

This all sounds quite nice, especially being able to specify policy defaults
on a per-archive/category/whatever basis -- e.g., I'd probably want to always
use the hard-linking option with linux (or emacs), but maybe not for a lot of
small projects, since there is a non-zero risk involved (and likewise with
other parameters -- big trees just generally need to be treated a bit
specially I think, and it would be nice to have this remembered
automatically).

Thanks,

-Miles
--
`...the Soviet Union was sliding in to an economic collapse so comprehensive
 that in the end its factories produced not goods but bads: finished products