Re: [Gnu-arch-users] show missing diffs?

From: Mark A. Flacy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] show missing diffs?
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 21:21:53 -0600

>>>>> "zander" == zander  <address@hidden> writes:
zander>
zander> On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 09:31:17AM -0800, Tom Lord wrote:

>> > From: Samium Gromoff <address@hidden>
>>
>> > Actually a way to have a
>>
>> >    remote changeset -> whole or per-file diff
>>
>> > is not such an unreasonable thing to ask, is it?
>>
>> Yes, it is -- it would involve optimizing for the less common case at
>> the expense of the more common (and more useful) case.
>>
>> Get your upstream to install an arch browser or something.
zander>
zander> Tom; you are aware that Samium is writing a GUI frontend and that
zander> in that light your suggesion is worthless at best, right?
zander>
zander> Samium: I have no idea how to actually list changes for a remote
zander> changeset; but please check if there is a --keep or similar switch
zander> that allows you to keep the changeset on the local HD for future
zander> reference.

My, your response was worthless at best.

Well, other than the unintentional humor that it provided.

--
 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above