Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Undoing a replay

From: James Blackwell
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Undoing a replay
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 08:36:58 -0500

In lists.arch.users, you wrote:
> [Robert Anderson]

>> tla undo is the usual tool for undo-ing changes made by any means.
>
> That would undo both Jacob's homemade uncommited changes and the
> changes he is regretting having merged in, though, wouldn't it?  Or
> have I missed some cool feature of "tla undo"?

If they were applied by patch, just "patch -R" the upstream changes.

PS. Harold, I know you're not the OP, but I don't seem to have the
parent threads.

--
James Blackwell        Using I.T. to bring more                570-407-0488
Owner, Inframix        business to your business        http://inframix.com