[Gnu-arch-users] tla ignore

From: Neal D. Becker
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla ignore
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:12:01 -0500

I know this has been brought up before, but I'd like to bring it up again.

I am using explict.  I add files with "tla add"

There is some junk I'd like to ignore.  Why not "tla ignore"?  Or "tla
precious"?  Sure, I can create .arch-inventory, edit it, then yet another
step to tla add it.

Since we have .arch-inventory already, I think it would be trivial to make a
cli that would add the appropriate entry to .arch-inventory and
add .arch-inventory to the inventory if needed.