[Gnu-arch-users] Wiki usefulness

From: Michael Grubb
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Wiki usefulness
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:28:40 -0600

To All,

It seems as though since I quit hosting the wiki it has been more or less broken. I can not contact Talli Somekh to get these issues resolved.
Is the wiki still a useful tool?  If so I think that we need to find a new
maintainer that won't just fall of the face of the planet.

Your comments please.

(Also note to all of you who have contacted me regarding password changes,
I would gladly accomadate you, if I could.  My apologies if you haven't
recieved a personal response)

Regards,

MGRUBB