Re: [Gnu-arch-users] mirrored archive screwup

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] mirrored archive screwup
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:37:41 -0800 (PST)

    > From: Gurupartap Davis <address@hidden>

    > I've got a remote mirror (sftp) of an archive that has moved...well,
    > that is, the name of the machine it is hosted on has changed.

    > I initially got confused and reregistered the local (mirrored) archive
    > before I remembered I had to modify the '-SOURCE' version.  now my local
    > archive's location is screwed up...what do I do now?
    > The archive was created like 'tla make-archive --mirror-from
    > myarchivename-SOURCE ~/\{archives\}' which I can't do anymore because I
    > already have a local myarchivename (via register-archive)
    > There doesn't seem to be an 'unregister-archive' or 'delete-archive'
    > command, so now I'm lost :(

I don't quite follow your question by you can unregister an archive
with the -d or --delete to `register-archive'.

Also, there's no great mystery to any of this stuff --
`register-archive' is just manipulating files in
~/.arch-params/=locations/ whose format you can probably guess by
looking at them.