[Gnu-arch-users] Collecting scripts for a proposed contrib/ directory

From: James Blackwell
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Collecting scripts for a proposed contrib/ directory
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 02:37:46 -0500

I am now collecting scripts for a contrib/ directory that I am going to
offer Tom.

At this point, the directory only has a prune-libraries script, which as
per its name heavily prunes back libraries. In the near future it shall
also have a gpg-archive-verifying script as well.

You can gain access to this branch by running
"tla grab http://arch.linuxguru.net/tlacontrib.grab";

If you have any homebrew scripts that you have made for tla that you think
may be useful to others, please feel free to contact me either on list or
via private email.

Regards,
James

--
James Blackwell        Using I.T. to bring more                570-407-0488
Owner, Inframix        business to your business        http://inframix.com