Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Error handling updates

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Error handling updates
Date: 24 Dec 2003 12:03:46 -0500

On Wed, 2003-12-24 at 11:44, James Blackwell wrote:
> In lists.arch.users, you wrote:

> > This is my first submission, so suggestions/critiques are quite welcome.
> >
> I'd be more than happy to review this.
>
> Do you have this available in a public archive, so that I can just pull
> it in via arch?

Sorry, our public web site isn't accessible via webDAV, sftp, or ftp.
(We use scp and rsync to update it.)  So while I could eventually get a
public archive online, there isn't one right now.  (I did enclose the
output of show-changeset --diffs in the last email.)

Aaron

--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology