Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla--devo--1.2 has preliminary gpg stuff

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla--devo--1.2 has preliminary gpg stuff
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 11:40:18 -0800 (PST)

    > From: Johannes Berg <address@hidden>

    > Which reminds me -- is there functionality inside tla to check
    > signatures when pulling patches from somewhere (star-merge,
    > update, replay, etc)

That's actually what I'm working on at the moment.

I think that the todo list will be executed in roughly the order:

        ~ client-side checksum and signature checking (what you asked
          for there)

        ~ perhaps/probably add jblack's new batch-archive-verifier
          script to the distro

        ~ optional checksum/signature-copying in archive-mirror

and then there's some bells and whistles I'm considering.  One that
comes to mind are some tools so that I can quickly format a mail
message containing checksum and signature information from my archive
and send it to you, so that you can compare it to the same information
in your mirror.