[Gnu-arch-users] quintuple-agent, remote terminal and tla

From: Samuel Tardieu
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] quintuple-agent, remote terminal and tla
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 15:29:58 +0100

For those who use quintuple-agent and setup q-agent in their .xinitrc,
here is a small script that I use instead of agpg (I call it bgpg)
which works as well in the X environment (by the use of secret-query
launched by q-agent) and in a agent-less environment:

#! /bin/sh
#
# If AGENT_SOCKET is defined, use agpg. Otherwise, use plain gpg.
#

if [ -n "$AGENT_SOCKET" ]; then
  exec agpg "$@"
else