Re: [Gnu-arch-users] srparish.net fubarishness

From: Scott Bronson
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] srparish.net fubarishness
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 21:41:45 -0800

The mailing list traffic seems to be lagging for most of
my messages too, though it's gotta be unrelated.

The worst example, a message I sent yesterday:
  4 hours for monty-python.gnu.org to accept it
  1 hour for it to scan it for spam
  1 more hour for it to tmda-scan it
  8 hours later it sent it to itself for some reason
  15 hours after that, it finally returned it to my machine.

Odd.