[Gnu-arch-users] tla-bash-complete

From: Robert Anderson
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla-bash-complete
Date: 10 Jan 2004 09:59:06 -0800

The tla-bash-complete archive is kind of a mess and I've lost track of
exactly which branch was the most complete as there are several that are
not publicly available (I have a rather extensive firewall setup that
requires some pretty complicated archive layout so that I can move
changes back and forth between my place of work and home.)

With all the activity on the list, I'll take a look over the next few
days to try to get an "official" latest version which will remain the
official "main branch" of the project.  I'll also look at updating to
version 1.2, if needed.

Thanks,
Bob