Re: [Gnu-arch-users] CVS to arch conversion, branch supported?

From: Charles Duffy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] CVS to arch conversion, branch supported?
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 13:19:21 -0600

On Sat, 2004-01-10 at 01:11, Andy Tai wrote:
> Hi, I know the cscvs tool can convert CVS repositories
> to arch archives.  It was mentioned before that CVS
> branches are not supported yet.  I wonder if this is
> still the case?  Cscvs info is sparse both on its web
> site and in the wiki so I ask here.

You can *manually* specify that changesets from a branch are to be
replayed -- after manually determining the branch point and creating the
branch (w/ tla tag).

The primary unfinished functionality that IMHO belongs in cscvs is
determining the branch point automatically -- everything else makes
sense to throw inside a wrapper somewhere.