Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Bash completion merge done. Arch rules.

From: Scott Bronson
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Bash completion merge done. Arch rules.
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:02:35 -0800

On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 10:31, Robert Anderson wrote:
> Nice work!  I figure if you'd like the responsibility, you could
> replace my email with yours as main contact in the README.  Or at
> least, list it above mine.

Thanks!  Change made.  You're still noted as the copyright
holder at the top of both source files.

This change and 2 bugs noticed by Andrew Suffield & fixed this
morning are address@hidden tla-bash-complete--sb--1.0
I'll continue development there and it will be merged periodically
into jblack's tlacontrib tree (if that's OK with all involved of
course).

    - Scott