[Gnu-arch-users] tla-mirrorify

From: Colin Walters
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla-mirrorify
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:34:47 -0500

So, let's say you get a message from someone like: "Hey, I have some
bugfixes for your project in my archive."  If you're like me, you'll
register the archive, and use 'abrowse' to look around, and if the
changes look good, you'll create a local mirror of the archive (so that
tab completion works well).

The attached script makes turning that already-registered archive into a
local mirror much easier, especially for signed archives.  For now, I'm
keeping a copy on the web at
<http://web.verbum.org/files/tla-mirrorify>, but eventually I'd like to
have this go in some scripts repository.