Re: [Gnu-arch-users] PATCH: proxy authentication

From: lode . leroy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] PATCH: proxy authentication
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:57:28 +0100 (CET)

> The standard http_proxy environment variable supports this. I don't
> know if it's been tried with tla though..
>
> http://[[user[:address@hidden:port][/path]*/

yes, it has been tried.
I submitted a patch doing that for tla1.1pre8 but it was not  considered.

It also depends what you mean by "standard"

curl does not mention this syntax in the man page (curl 7.10.8)
wget does mention it in the info page (wget 1.9.1)

between the two patches, I switched from wget to curl  :-)

-- lode

Plaats je zoekertjes GRATIS op AdValvas
Placez votre petite annonce GRATUITEMENT sur AdValvas
http://www.advalvas.be