[Gnu-arch-users] Q: publicly accessible archives?

From: lode . leroy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Q: publicly accessible archives?
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:02:28 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

does anyone know of a public {arch} archive that contains
the hello-world sample from the tutorial?

I tried the following:

tla register-archive address@hidden \
     http://regexps.srparish.net/{archives}/address@hidden
tla categories address@hidden
webdav error: 404 Not Found

Could anyone enlighten me on what I'm doing wrong?
Should this work? I'm trying to use arch on cygwin,
but I'm not sure whether it's my adaptation of tla to cygwin
that fails, or whether it just does not work.

This is the chain I think is in use
tla->neon->cygwin->MSPROXY->{internet}->apache->(DAV|Filesystem)
and I would like to find out which link is broken...

Could anyone else try and let me know if it's working?

-- lode

Plaats je zoekertjes GRATIS op AdValvas
Placez votre petite annonce GRATUITEMENT sur AdValvas
http://www.advalvas.be