[Gnu-arch-users] bug? changelog support..

From: Robert Collins
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] bug? changelog support..
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:19:16 +1100

I've managed to trigger a changelog corner case (I think).

I've got a set of web pages under tla control.

In there, I dumped a copy of the changelog from an arch related project.
The archive/category--branch--version in that changelogs tagline are
/not/ present in the web page {arch}.

Every changes shows that file (configmanager.changelog.txt) as changing.
The committed patch has a correct patch for configmanager.changelog.txt.
But, dopatch playing it back into a pristine/revision library, doesn't
apply it.

Tom, sound plausible? If so, I'll add it to the bug tracker, as I'm
chronically busy for the next month.

Rob