[Gnu-arch-users] Bugtracking

From: torsten . rueger
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Bugtracking
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:10:34 +0200

Moi,

I'm new here, anyway: I read about "The Game" from Tom and would be
interested to hear more (because bug tracking rightly is intruiging).

The best idea I've come across is to store bug reports in the revision
system as files. That gives the benefit of having them local for reading and
writing. And it gives all revision control features to them, ie one can look
up old ones, generate histories. And one doesn't need yet another storage to
achieve this.
Off course then its all about where, formats and the tools. I have no
specifics about that. The idea is from Subissue, here is more http://
subissue.tigris.org/

And as this is my hello, I'd have to say: good job everyone who worked on
arch.

Torsten