Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [MERGE REQUEST: ??]

From: Andrew Suffield
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [MERGE REQUEST: ??]
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 03:41:33 +0000

Well, not a bad effort, but it can't work without a target name in the
subject line. I can just tack one on manually... but I realise that I
don't know who should pick this up. Where's the entry point for random
contributions from the peanut gallery?

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 10:03:51PM +0100, Johannes Berg wrote:
> Bug: 62
> Merge: address@hidden/tla--editor-args--1.2
>
> Umm, I hope that would be right -- I didn't quite know what to put as
> the "Merge" pseudo-header field, so I guessed it was supposed to contain
> the branch/revision or something.

Put simply, you don't. 'Merge' is for non-terminal gatekeepers
only. For now, just stick a description of what to merge (and what it
does) in the body of the mail.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |