Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Moving project to another archive

From: Fabio Ferrari
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Moving project to another archive
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:44:11 -0200

Miles and Robin (and all...):

I created a wiki page made of the e-mails you sent. I had this problem before and I had to destroy the small history of a project I was trying to use tla for...

Hope you don't mind copying the e-mails...

The page is "Moving project between Arch archives" and is already listed in the FAQ section of the "FrontPage".

Regards,
Fabio