[Gnu-arch-users] Port of tla-1.1 on OpenBSD-3.4

From: Laurent Cheylus
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Port of tla-1.1 on OpenBSD-3.4
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:10:17 +0100

Hi,

I have build a port of tla-1.1 for test on OpenBSD 3.4.

This port uses OpenBSD 'patch' from Open3.4-current (with '--posix' option
support needed by tla). Before testing my port, upgrade your 'patch' tool
from 3.4-current to have '--posix' option support.

This port needs also GNU diff (textproc/gdiff in ports tree) and GNU tar
(archivers/gtar in ports tree).

Archive of tla-1.1 OpenBSD port :
http://foxy.free.fr/OpenBSD/ports_tla-1.1.tar.gz

Port build and tested on Open-3.4/i386.

Please report tests, bugs and improvements for this port.

A++ Foxy

--
Laurent Cheylus <address@hidden> OpenPGP ID 0x5B766EC2